EXECUTIVE ORDER NO. 2
Series of 2012
CREATING THE MUNICIPAL ADVISORY COMMITTEE OF BALUNGAO, PANGASINAN FOR THE PANTAWID PAMILYANG PILIPINO PROGRAM
WHEREAS, The Municipal Government of Balungao has expressed its interest and willingness to be the partner of the Department of Social Welfare and Development for the implementation of the program;
WHEREAS, the leadership is aware of the benefits the implementation of the program shall bring about to its constituents such as poverty reduction and empowering the poor through the provision of health, nutrition and education services;
WHEREAS, there is a need to create an Advisory Committee in the municipal level to ensure the efficient operation and effective implementation of the program;
NOW THEREFORE, I, PHILIPP G. PERALTA, Municipal Mayor of Balungao, Pangasinan, by virtue of the powers vested in me by the law, do hereby create the Municipal Advisory Committee for the Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (Pantawid Pamilya) of this municipality;
SECTION 1: COMPOSITION
Chairman: PHILIPP G. PERALTA
Vice Chairman: MINDA T. PERALTA
MUNICIPAL VICE MAYOR
Members: SANGGUNIANG BAYAN MEMBERS
BEATRIZ D. LIGERO
ARTEMIO M. VILLAPA, JR.
DIONISIO A. VALERIO
ELADIO V. VILLANUEVA, SR.
CRISANTO M. LUNA
CROMWELL OLIVER M. HERNANDEZ
ROMER T. CASERES
SALVADOR M. ALEJANDRO
SKF PRES. JOSE T. PERALTA III
ABC PRES. ROBERTO T. MARZAN
SUSANA I. BALLANO
NOEL L. RULLODA
INGRID G. OCAMPO
NIDA C. BINCE
GLACE L. OSOTEO
ZENAIDA B. IMUS
ALL BARANGAY CAPTAINS
SECTION 2: FUNCTIONS
1. Ensure the effective implementation of the Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino Program (Pantawid Pamilya) in the municipality;
2. Ensure the availability of supply side on health, nutrition and education at program areas;
3. Provide necessary technical assistance and logistical support to the program implementation;
4. Coordinate with various government agencies to ensure compliance with this order;
5. Hold regular monthly meetings scheduled every first Monday of the month at 2:00 o’clock PM at the Multi-Purpose Hall.
6. Help promote and disseminate the program to different stakeholders; and
7. Prepare reports with issues and concerns to be submitted to the Regional/Provincial Advisory Committee.
SECTION 3: EFFECTIVITY
This Executive Order shall take effect immediately
Done in the Municipality of Balungao, Pangasinan, this 30th day of August, 2012.
PHILIPP G. PERALTA