MUNICIPAL ASSESSOR’S OFFICE
What we do
The Municipal Assessors office main concern is into Assessment of Real Properties. We’re happy to serve our clients with outmost dedication . As one of the major Sources of income of our municipality, were pleased to serve our clients 8 hours daily from Monday to Friday. The services we deliver are:
- Issuance of certification related to assessment and true copies of Tax Declaration and other assessment records.
- Annotation of Mortgages/Bailbonds to corresponding Tax Declaration
- Discovery of undeclared buildings and real properties.
- Declaration of undeclared buildings and real properties.
- Land use.
- Complains on boundary and land area of parcel of land
- Transfer of ownership.
OUR SERVICE STANDARD
Our clients are worthy of polite, honest, speedy delivery of services by approachable, hardworking and dedicated Municipal Assessor and staff.
Our office dedicated to give our clients the services what they are expecting for.
- Prepared and issued certification and true copies of Tax Declaration and other assessment records upon payment of corresponding fees within 10-15 minutes
- Annotated mortgages/bailbonds Tax Declaration upon request and payment of corresponding fees within 5 minutes.
- Conduct field ocular inspections of on the different Barangays usually scheduled every end of the year within 2 months
- Prepared Tax Declaration to newly discovered new buildings and lands at the end of scheduled ocular inspections conducted within one (1) month.
- Conducted ocular inspections and reclassified land based on their actual used within 3 days.
- Conducted ocular inspection on paid parcel of land as agreed schedule with the land owners or within 3 days.
- Prepared new Tax Declaration of the new owners within one hour and submit said Tax Declaration to the Provincial Assessor’s Office for approval within 2 weeks.
Custumers Rights and Responsibilities
Our Clients Have the right to:
- Speedy delivery and warm treatment
- Free advice regarding Assessment on Real Properties and Transfer of Ownership
- Lodge complain against erring staff to the Municipal Assessor or to the Local Chief Executive.